Saturday, April 14, 2012

Four Free Beginner Crochet Patterns

Four Free Beginner Crochet Patterns

Daily Crafting Deals at Craftsy.com

I was hoping to post my first few crochet video tutorials this weekend.  I spent a few hours yesterday filming them but when I went to load them onto my laptop I discovered my camcorder isn't compatible with Windows Vista.  How frustrating! Hopefully, I will be able to come up with a workaround soon and post the videos. 

 
The tutorials I taped were on some of the basic skills for crochet beginners.  So, I thought I would share a few patterns that are great for those who are just learning to crochet.

1.  Crochet Dishcloth
This pattern is worked entirely using double crochet stitches.  It makes a great and useful first crochet project.

 

2.  Crochet Bracelet



This pattern is crochet using shell stitches.  It is quick to finish and is very cute.




3.  Crochet Bookmark

This pattern is also crocheted using a shell stitch.  Very easy to crochet and useful!

 

4.  Double Strand Headband

Online Crochet Class
 
This pattern is simple to crochet only using chain and single crochet stitches.  You can add an accent such as the small heart pictured below or wear it alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...