ShareThis

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Latest Crochet Projects: Sock Monkey Hat & Diaper Cover Set and Floral Diaper Cover & Headband Set

My Latest Crochet Projects

I just finished two new crochet projects.  The first project I completed was this newborn flower diaper cover and matching headband.  Before starting this project I searched the web for a free diaper cover pattern but wasn't pleased with the results. So, I caved in and purchased a pattern from Craftsy.  The pattern I used was designed by Little Abbee and I am very happy with the way it turnout out.

To crochet this set I used Vanna's Choice yarn in eggplant with white yarn trim and buttons.


Craftsy Yarn and Fabric sale up to 80% off from 11/27-12/2!

Crochet Flower Headband and Diaper Cover Set



My next project was this sock monkey hat and matching diaper cover.  I used the same diaper cover pattern as above only without the flower.  For the hat, I started with this pattern from Knotty Knotty Crochet, sock monkey hat, and made a few adjustments.  I added an extra increase row because I felt that my hat came out too small the first time around.  I also added a round of single crochets in red around the entire bottom of the hat to give it a more finished look.

Crochet Sock Monkey Hat and Diaper Cover Set



5 comments:

  1. This is awesome!
    www.blissfulsewing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bog was sent to me from a group I belong to, doing preemie projects.
    we are almost neighbors, I live in Brooksville, a couple miles from Weeki Wachi, nice blog,
    hello neighbor
    char

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable. Thanks for noting where you found the pattern for the diaper cover, as I have been looking for one too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...