Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pinterest - My Addiction

I've been using Pinterest for a few months now and I believe it is safe to say I have a full-fledged addiction.  Tonight for instance, I have not been able to fall asleep.  So, instead of picking up a book or trying to count sheep, I am on my computer incessantly pinning crochet projects.  If you haven't checked out Pinterest yet, I highly recommend it.  The site is a great way to find everything from crochet patterns to recipes, travel ideas, party planning tips and more.  If there is anyone who is not a member of Pinterest and would like an invite, send me an e-mail at etsycrochet@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite.  

It may take a day or two until you receive your invite since Pinterest restricts the number of invites you may send per day but don't worry I will get to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...