Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crochet, Crochet and more Crochet!

I have not had the chance to post nearly as much as I would have liked the past few weeks.  I have been finishing up a bunch of custom orders.  Plus, my parents coming to visit next week so I have been trying to get the house ready for their arrival.

I wanted to share a picture of the custom order I finished tonight.  It was for a 3 month old, and two toddler pairs of bunny slippers.  The customer wanted one pair in brown, which I was unsure of at first, but I absolutely love how they turned out.  Easter is definitely around the corner!

After next week, I hope to have some new free patterns to share with everyone.  But for now, I hope everyone is enjoying spring!

Slippers can be purchased at http:\\tampabaycrochet.etsy.com

Or

The pattern is available here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...