Sunday, March 4, 2012

Free Easy Crochet Purse Pattern

Knitting Supplies at Craftsy.com

Free Easy Crochet Purse Pattern




I recently finished this purse using a free crochet pattern I found on the Tangled Happy blog.   I reduced the number of stitches to make a smaller bag for a child and I think it is adorable! I think I am going to have to make one for myself. This bag is perfect for spring!

The pattern contains a link to an optional flower but the flower pattern that they direct you to is not free.  So, instead I used the free flower pattern found here:  Free crochet flower pattern

The pattern for this bag can be found here:  Free crochet pattern

I hope you enjoy this pattern as much as I did.  Feel free to share photos of your finished work! 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks so much for sending me the link. I love seeing finished project. Wishing you a happy week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. Hope you have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...