Friday, May 25, 2012

Broomstick Lace Cuff Pattern and Tutorial

Broomstick Lace Cuff Pattern



Yesterday, I finally got around to learning to crochet broomstick lace.  I found the pattern for this crochet cuff bracelet and I really wanted to try it out. 




 Broomstick Lace Tutorial The pattern also contains a photo tutorial for people who are left handed.  I tried to figure out the stitch from the photo tutorial but couldn't make it work.  So, I searched the web and found this video tutorial from Crochet Geek for broomstick lace.  After watching this video, crocheting the cuff was very simple!

3 comments:

  1. If you don't already, you absolutely need to sell these in your shop! I LOVE THESE!! Great job! I am definitley going to have to learn this stitch soon!!! What kind of yarn did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I don't have them listed in my shop yet but I will soon. I used Caron simply soft yarn to make the cuff. It has a yarn weight of 4. Any worsted weight yarn should work as long as it isn't too textured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the ad spot. I have returned the favor :) I am definitely going to try this pattern out!

    xoxo Lorelai
    Lloralye.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...