Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sneak Peek: Free Ballet Slippers Pattern

Sneak Peek:  Free Ballet Slippers Pattern



This past week I have finally had the time to start working on my next free pattern.  I decided to make a simple ballet slipper.  I used a cluster stitch to give the slippers texture and added warmth.  Here is a sneak peak of the slippers (they are still a work in progress).







I am pretty happy with the way these slippers are turning out.  They are very comfortable, warm and don't slip off your feet!  I hope to have this pattern ready and posted by the end of the week.

5 comments:

  1. looking forward to this as slippers are on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!! Anxiously waiting on the pattern. Thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hi my dear friend, I have seen your beautiful crochet slippers on tangled happy, Then I have found your very beautiful blog. I have slippers madness..:))
    And your slippers are so so cute..
    If you visit my blog you may see my crochet slippers...
    I am happy to meet you. And I will follow your blog more closer..:))
    Best best wishes...
    http://becktovintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your cute pattern. (: I made my first pair and they are so cozy. I will embellish them and on to other pairs for charity.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...