Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Thank You to all of My Followers

 I just wanted to say a big "thank you" to all of my loyal followers.  I sincerely apologize for being absent for the past several months.  I stopped blogging and put my Etsy shop on hold just before Christmas to allow me to spend time with my family.  However, after the holiday I was forced to deal with some medical problems and was unable resume my blog and shop.

However, I am happy to report that I am now on the mend and very glad to be able to start crocheting again!  I have lots of new ideas for patterns and I cannot wait to share with all of you.  I am going to take a few more weeks before I re-open my Etsy shop.  I want to make sure that I am at 100% before I begin to take on orders.

In addition to new patterns, I also want to start a blog series on how to start your own themed blog.  I have received several e-mails from people who would like to start their own crochet blog but are unsure where to start.  In the blog series I hope to go through all of the basic steps to starting your own blog, as well as tips to help you monetize and promote your blog.

Thank you again for following my blog, even in my absence.  I truly appreciate each and every one of you!

2 comments:

  1. Great to have you back. Hope you feel 100% bright and cheerful soon. Looking forward to your new blogging series as I am always hoping to learn something new. Regards

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...