Today Only: 50% Off Crochet Shuttle Tatting Craftsy Course*Update: Discount Applies to Craftsy Members Only. Craftsy members, check your e-mail for discounts.
Tatting is a technique for creating beautiful lace work by making a series of knots and loops. It's a popular technique for making lace edging, doilies and collars but it can also be used for many other projects including beautiful jewelry!
Craftsy offers a course, Shuttle Tatting with Marilee Rockley, that I have been eying for sometime. This morning I received an e-mail saying that for today only the course is 50% off! I will be enrolling in the course and wanted to share this opportunity with all of you.
Below is the description of what you can expect to learn during the course and what projects you will complete from the Craftsy class website.
What You'll Learn in Shuttle Tatting
- The basic lark's head knot and double stitch
- Creating lace patterns with chains, rings and picots
- How to read vintage patterns and where to find them - free!
- Setting up and winding shuttles, choosing thread and fixing mistakes
- Advanced techniques: reverses, joins and beadwork, node stitch, floating and split rings
- Bonus techniques: split chain, lock stitch chain, and block tatting
What You'll Make in Shuttle Tatting
- Little flowers and butterflies for practice
- Floret Earrings
- Classic Edge Bracelet
- Rhapsody Necklace
- Parfait Snowflakes
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity you can register by clicking on the link below.
*Disclaimer: I participate in the Craftsy Affiliate program. However, all opinions are my own.