Celebrate Shark Week With These 5 Free Shark Inspired Crochet Patterns!
It's that time of the year again! Last night was the first night of Shark Week® on the Discovery Channel! If you love shark week as much as I do, then you will probably love these five free crochet projects inspired by sharks!
1. Shark Time Pouch by Tamara Kelly
This cute pouch would be perfect for any shark fan!
2. Shark Mittens by Annette Hynes
The pattern for the mittens is designed for a child but the instructions say it can be easily modified to fit an adult.
3. Shark Attack! Is one of five free sea life inspired amigurumi patterns by karissa cole. You couldn't possibly be afraid of a shark this cute!
4. Shark Hat Pattern by Drea's Crochet
Perfect hat for any die hard fan to wear while watching shark week!
5. Shark Pencil Holder by For His Glory
Proudly display your love of sharks all year long with this shark shaped crochet pencil holder.