Monday, October 7, 2013

Crafting Savings: Weekly Deals and Coupons from Across the Web

Crafting Savings: Weekly Deals and Coupons from Across the Web

 

Happy Monday !  I hope that all of you are enjoyed your weekend.  Here is a listing of all of the crafting deals and coupons that I have found this week.  In addition, below the crafting deals is a new section with all of the random deals and coupons that I have access to from my affiliate programs.  Hopefully, they will be of use to some of you and as an added bonus purchases made through these links helps to support my blog.  

As always, if you've found great deal that you would like to share please leave a comment on this post with the details.



Crafting Deals


Tampa Bay Crochet:



JoAnn Fabrics and Craft Stores:






Annie's:
Free shipping on $49 orders


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...