Saturday, February 22, 2014

Free Beginner Crochet Patterns

I was hoping to post my first few crochet video tutorials this weekend.  I spent a few hours yesterday filming them but when I went to load them onto my laptop I discovered my camcorder isn't compatible with Windows Vista.  How frustrating! Hopefully, I will be able to come up with a workaround soon and post the videos. 

The tutorials I taped were on some of the basic skills for crochet beginners.  So, I thought I would share a few patterns that are great for those who are just learning to crochet.

Save up to 80% on Fabric at Craftsy!

1.  Crochet Dishcloth

This pattern is worked entirely using double crochet stitches.  It makes a great and useful first crochet           project.


Craftsy



2.  Crochet Bracelet

This pattern is crochet using shell stitches.  It is quick to finish and 

2 comments:

  1. Other signage options that you can use are Tampa Bay Light Boxes. If your business is offering different kinds of meals or other products that are served within the establishment, these light boxes will help your customers to select meals or products easily.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...